Tuesday, December 8, 2009

On Second Thought....


Euro Night was an absolute........ SUCCESS!!!! I changed my mind this afternoon after seeing the pictures posted on facebook (I have zero recollection of taking any of these photos), and let me tell you, we all look absolutely incredible. In fact, I would challenge anyone out there to find a better looking crew that roamed the streets of Hoboken a few short weeks ago. The new found success of Euro night has my gears-a-grinding as the thought of upcoming theme nights dance inside my mind. With that said, i apologize for the first post about the cancellation of Euro Night 2010, and now we here at TSGOT will be promoting the event more than ever. Stay Tuned



P.S. What the hell is Durkin doing in this picture...its fucking awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment