Thursday, November 26, 2009

Another Thanksgiving Come and Gone


"Heyyy, you look great too!!!, and I see you got fake tits... thats awesome, congrats!!!"

That conversation happened at least 2 and a half million times Wednesday night as old aquaintences reunited and rehashed a history that hopefully had at least one memorable moment. Fortunately for me, I had a work and was unable to attend the festivities. Don't get me wrong, in the right state of mind the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving can be euphoric...getting hammered with dozens of people you grew up with and giving it one more try with that girl you always wanted to make out with Freshman year.
With that said, Thanksgiving has come and gone, and maybe next year my state of mind will make me want to attend the Thanksgiving pregame. As for this years turkey day, it was pretty standard... The turkey was undercooked, the mashed potatoes were on point, the dessert was purchased at a bakery, and the football was bad. All and all Thanksgiving was a success, as it allowed us all not to appreciate the things that we have, but instead it gave us all an excuse to overeat and be as lazy as humanly possible. For these reasons, Thanksgiving is my favorite day of the year....no offense to you Hanukkah.

No comments:

Post a Comment