Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eh, I've had better


So Euro Night has come and gone. Some dressed up, others didnt...Some got it, others didn't...Some thought I looked like a sexual deviant, others agreed. All and all it was a sorta successful Saturday night as the crew rolled out of 307 and headed onto the streets of Ibiza(Hoboken). I'm gonna go ahead and cancel next years Euro fest, or at least delay it until all members of the clan get on board and do the proper research into traditional gay male European garb (This means doing more than googling "Euro clothes," Dick). The good news however, is that the "Mustache Party" I plan on throwing at Fitz's place (of course) is probably gonna be awesome. I'm already looking forward to it, and the thought of walking out of the apartment with a crew of mustache weilding men and women really gets me going. We'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment