Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tis the Season for Beards


Just wanna let you crazy cats out there know that I plan on growing a beard. I've threatened to do crazy things before with my facial/head hair and I usually fall short... not because I didn't want to do it, but because in my house doing anything different with your "H" is punishable by death. I wanna see how long the beard lasts before I get the "facial hair, Jew speech" from my father who feels that having your hair too short on your head, or too long on your face is disrespectful and "not Jewish!!!" Its too bad for him that I got kicked out of Hebrew School, and pissing him off is probably my most favorite thing to do in the world. I'll keep you folks updated on "Beard Gate..." wish me luck.

P.S. The picture clearly illustrates that beards and Jews go together like Italians and um sleeveless T's (Don't wanna denigrate any TSGOT fans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment